What Security means for your business
- Protection on your network perimeter (where your network joins the internet)
- Protection from viruses and malware on your servers and computers
- Protection from exploits by cyber-criminals, phishing attacks, email exploits
- Protection from exploits because of unpatched computers and servers
- Keeping your business running by minimizing down-time
- Less cost, less stress and peace of mind
Important questions to ask
- Do we have a business class firewall in place to offer the best security for our network?
- Is our company backup secure and offsite?
- Are all of our computers covered by security best practices, ie; antivirus, anti-malware?
- Do we have a strategy for patch management on our computers?
- Do we have a solution in place to mitigate damages from compromised systems?
- Should our company be sending encrypted email?
- Is our email backed up? Do we have a system in place for archiving old email?
For a no-obligation security audit, click the link below and let’s start a conversation.