RingCentral UCaaS value proposition
RingCentral is a global provider of cloud-based business unified communications and collaboration solutions (UCC). Providing increased flexibility and cost effectiveness, RingCentral’s platform offers much more than traditional office phone systems, VoIP business phone service, or virtual PBX. It is a comprehensive platform of features that unify voice, SMS, team messaging and collaboration, conferencing, video meetings, webinars, contact center, and fax, empowering today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device.
A few reasons why RingCentral is the leading cloud communications and collaboration solution:
RingCentral Global Office™ eliminates geographical borders by now offering a truly local solution throughout the world. Specifically,
for European countries, service includes local numbers, support, and currency billing.
RingCentral Glip™ is a single, unified experience for all of RingCentral Office’s communications and collaboration capabilities. RingCentral’s unified client brings all modes of communication into one place, reducing the time users waste switching between apps and device endpoints. This workspace is one of a kind and includes team messaging, file sharing, gifs, calendars, project
management, and even more collaboration features, with all of RingCentral’s modes of communication in one place.
RingCentral’s integrations capabilities provide workflow solutions while offering the ability to build customized solutions or select the desired apps available on the RingCentral Connect Platform™. Increase productivity and adoption while empowering users to effortlessly have all business tools at their fingertips.
Seamless and advanced, RingCentral for Google allows businesses to work faster and smarter. RingCentral and Google address this need with a complete communications, collaboration, and productivity environment, where every employee in a distributed enterprise can work however they want and communicate in whatever mode they choose, on any device.
RingCentral for Google is a trusted solution recommended for G Suite by Google Cloud. RingCentral for Google (G Suite and Chrome Extension) brings a robust set of business communications capabilities to G Suite, including:
- Chrome Extension: Allows full access to click to dial and click to SMS, enabling full access to a RingCentral account
- Google Drive™: Import files from Google Drive to RingCentral Meetings or Glip. Coming soon: fax files directly from Google Drive, archive RingCentral voicemail, fax, records, and text messages into Google Drive
- Google Hangouts™: Expand the capacity to 1,000 audio participants
- Google Docs™: Install the RingCentral Fax plug-in, and fax directly out of Google Docs
- Google Calendar™: Use the Chrome Extension to schedule a meeting
- Gmail™: Use the Chrome Extension from within Gmail
- Administration: Use your Gmail credentials to log in to RingCentral
- And many more smooth workflow features
For more information or to see how RingCentral can work for your company, please contact us: